1. Introduction: This document describes our complaints policy. If you are a user of Ohlala, this Complaints Policy forms part of your agreement with us.
2. Who we are and how to contact us: Ohlala is operated by Spreefang GmbH. We are a limited liability company registered in Germany with commercial registration number HRB 165482 B and our registered office is at Oberwallstraße 6, 10117 Berlin.
3. Interpretation: Terms defined in this Complaints Policy have the same meanings as in the Terms of Service for all users. In addition, the term “business days" means any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Germany.
4. Who can use this complaints policy? Whether or not you are a user of Ohlala, you can use this Complaints Policy to bring any complaints you have regarding Ohlala to our attention.
5. How to Submit a Complaint: If you have a complaint about Ohlala (including complaints about content appearing on Ohlala or a user's behavior), please send your complaint to [email protected], including your name, address, contact information , description of your complaint and, if your complaint relates to content, the URL for the content to which your complaint relates.
If you are unable to contact us by email, please write to us at the following address: Spreefang GmbH, Oberwallstraße 6, 10117 Berlin.
6. How we deal with complaints about illegal or non-consensual content: Upon receipt of your complaint about illegal or non-consensual content in accordance with Section 5 above:
- a. we will take such steps as we deem appropriate to investigate your complaint within a time period that is reasonable for the nature of your complaint;
- b. if we need more information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
- c. we will investigate your complaint in good faith within seven (7) business days;
- d. if we believe that the content is unlawful or non-consensual, we will remove that content immediately and notify you of our decision by email or other electronic message;
- e. If we are satisfied that the content is not illegal or non-consensual, we will notify you of our decision by email or other electronic message.
7. How We Handle Complaints Related to Copyright Infringement: Complaints related to copyright infringement must be submitted in accordance with our DMCA policy, and we will respond to copyright infringement complaints in accordance with this policy.
8. How We Handle Other Complaints: Upon receipt of other complaints (including complaints related to other violations of our Acceptable Use Policy) pursuant to Section 5 above:
- a. We will take such steps as we deem appropriate to investigate your complaint within a time period that is reasonable for the nature of your complaint;
- b. If we need more information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
- c. We will, in good faith, take such action as we deem appropriate to resolve the issue raised by your complaint. If you have complained about content that appears on Ohlala and we believe that the content otherwise violates our Acceptable Use Policy, we will act quickly to remove that content;
- d. We are under no obligation to inform you of the outcome of your complaint.
9. Unfair or Abusive Complaints: If you are a user of Ohlala, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make a complaint under this Complaints Policy that is wholly unfair, abusive or made in bad faith . If we determine that you have breached this guarantee, we may suspend or terminate your user account.